Thrustmaster Ferrari Integral T300 -...
System to place the pedals invested in all chassis Zalem V27
Compatible with Logitech G25 and G27 pedals / Thrustmaster T500 and T3PA PRO / Fanatec CSR and Club Sport
- 2unid M10 threaded rod.
- T 2unid for additional threaded rod
- Bolts and nuts required for assembly.
SELECT MODEL RIGHT PEDAL
Warning: Last items in stock!
No frame includes pedal, do not have it you have to buy on the link below.
Las varillas roscadas permiten regular la inclinación de los pedales al milímetro y las patas regulables la distancia de los pedales al suelo. Con estas 2 configuraciones podemos montar los pedales invertidos exactamente a nuestro gusto.
The threaded rods allow adjusting the inclination of the pedals to the millimeter and adjustable feet distance from the pedals to the floor. With these 2 configurations we can mount the pedals invested exactly to our liking.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- Support of pos feet becomes all over the floor and are not limited to having the enzyme plastic pedals pedals support.
- We can adjust the angle of the pedals to your liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the floor.
- We avoid getting dirt into the pedals because they are no longer under our feet.
No customer reviews for the moment.